All-tournament tickets are on sale now for the 2019 Myrtle Beach Invitational on Nov. 21-22, 24 at the HTC Center on the campus of Coastal Carolina University. The early bird begins ends on Aug. 21.
Another quality field will hit the South Carolina Grand Strand for the highly touted event highlighted by the 2016 and 2018 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions in Villanova. The Wildcats will be joined by Baylor, Middle Tennessee, Mississippi State, Ohio, Tulane, Utah, and host Coastal Carolina.
Seating for the Myrtle Beach Invitational is general admission separated into two tiers – premium sideline and baseline. Premium sideline tickets will allow first-come, first-served access to anywhere in sections 104-108 and 112-116, which include the areas immediately behind each team bench. Baseline seats will also allow first-come, first-served access to sections 101-103 and 109-111.
The early bird specials are $140 per sideline and $125 per baseline all-tournament tickets.
The all-tournament tickets are on sale now through the Coastal Carolina Athletic Ticket Office or online at https://goccusports.com/2019myrtlebeachinvitationalpasses. For all ticket related questions and information, please contact the ticket office at 843-347-8499.
The Chanticleers will open up the three-day event versus Utah on Thursday night, Nov. 21, at 7 p.m. ET. Coastal and Utah are joined in their bracket with Ohio and Baylor.
Owned and operated by ESPN, all 12 games of the 2019 Myrtle Beach Invitational will be televised on ESPN2, ESPNU, or ESPNEWS. All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time.
Thursday, November 21
• Game 1 — Villanova vs. Middle Tennessee, 11:30 a.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 2 — Mississippi State vs. Tulane, 1:30 or 2 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 3 — Ohio vs. Baylor, 4:30 p.m., ESPN2
• Game 4 — Utah vs. Coastal Carolina 7 p.m., ESPNU/ESPNews
Friday, November 22
• Game 5 — Villanova/Middle Tennessee loser vs. Mississippi State/Tulane loser, Noon, ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 6 — Villanova/Middle Tennessee winner vs. Mississippi State/Tulane winner, 2 or 2:30 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 7 — Ohio/Baylor winner vs. Utah/Coastal Carolina winner, 4:30 or 5 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 8 — Ohio/Baylor loser vs. Utah/Coastal Carolina loser, 7 or 7:30 p.m., ESPNU
Sunday, November 24
• Game 9 — Game 5 and Game 8 winners, 10:30 a.m. or 1 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 10 — Game 6 and Game 7 losers, 10:30 a.m. or 1 p.m., ESPN2/ESPNU
• Game 11, Championship — Game 6 and Game 7 winners, 5 p.m., ESPN
• Game 12 — Game 5 and Game 8 losers, 7:30 p.m., ESPNews
For complete coverage of CCU men’s basketball, follow the Chants on social media @CoastalMBB (Twitter), facebook.com/CCUChanticleers (Facebook), @CCUMensHoops (Instagram) or visit the official home of Coastal Carolina Athletics at www.GoCCUsports.com.