Georgetown County deputies are reporting the arrest of 11 people today on 21 outstanding warrants.
Deputies with the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office, agents with the 15th Judicial Circuit Drug Enforcement Unit and officers with Georgetown City Police conducted the round-up.
- Melissa Moya-Cevon, 39, of Georgetown, General Sessions bench warrant
- Marquise Lamont Green, 43, of Georgetown, three General Sessions bench warrants and two drug charges
- Douglas McArthur Green, 50, of Murrells Inlet, two General Sessions bench warrants
- Kelton Jamal Tyvanel Grant, 22, of Georgetown, Family Court bench warrant
- George Edward Smalls, 40, of Pawleys Island, General Sessions bench warrant and charges of arson and insurance fraud
- Latonya Denise Green, 41, of Georgetown, General Sessions bench warrant
- Amar Giovanni Myers, 21, of Georgetown, Assault and Battery, 3rd degree
- Brian David Johnson, 37, of Georgetown, General Sessions bench warrant
- Altonio Omar Brooks, 39, of Myrtle Beach, four drug charges
- Kevin Lee Cooper, 45, of Georgetown, Assault and Battery 3rd degree
- Brandy Carla Matthews, 34, of Hemingway, Petty Larceny
All suspects are being held at Georgetown County Detention Center awaiting bond hearings.