Quantcast

Georgetown man killed in Conway shooting

  • Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Georgetown man who has been living in Conway died from gunshot wounds last night.
†Horry County Deputy Coroner Tony Hendrick says 44 year old Herbert Deas Jr. had several gunshot wounds on his upper body.
Horry County Police Sgt.† Robert Kegler said Deas was found in a mobile home in the 3600 block of U.S. Highway 701 South at about 9:45 p.m. Thursday. He died shortly after being transported to the hospital.
Itís unknown how long Deas had been living in Conway.
No arrests have been made in the case at this time and a motive for the shooting is unknown.

Latest Videos
Upcoming Events
 Latest News
Print Ads


South Strand News

© 2015 South Strand News an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.