Faulty tank causes gas smell at Carvers Bay High

  • Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Georgetown County firefighters were called to Carvers Bay High at about 8 a.m. because of what was described as a "smell of gas" in the cafeteria.
The cafeteria staff were evacuated but the students remained in class.
When firefighters arrived, they reportedly discovered the problem was coming from a propane tank. The tank was shut off until someone from the gas company can respond to make repairs. 

Latest Videos
Friends to Follow
News from Twitter

South Strand News

© 2016 South Strand News an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.