Prince Street home damaged by fire

  • Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Christmas Eve morning fire caused damage to a mobile home in Georgetown’s West End.

Georgetown City Fire Chief Joey Tanner said the fire occurred at 2617 Prince Street and was reported at about 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

He said when firefighters arrived, the homeowners were removing furniture from the home. Tanner said the fire began near a space heater in a bedroom.

He said the main damage was confined to the bedroom although there was smoke damage in other parts of the home.

There were no injuries.

Latest Videos
Upcoming Events
 Latest News
Print Ads

South Strand News

© 2015 South Strand News an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.