Thursday, October 3, 2013
There was another fire on Front Street this morning. Fortunately, this one was minor.
At about 8:45 a.m. Georgetown firefighters were sent to Old Fish House in the 800 block of Front Street because of a kitchen fire.
Fire Chief Joey Tanner said the fire started in a hood over a stove and spread to a wall. The fire was extinguished by 9 a.m.
South Strand News is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not South Strand News.