Quantcast

Fire in kitchen at Old Fish House

  • Thursday, October 3, 2013

Photos

There was another fire on Front Street this morning. Fortunately, this one was minor.
At about 8:45 a.m. Georgetown firefighters were sent to Old Fish House in the 800 block of Front Street because of a kitchen fire.
Fire Chief Joey Tanner said the fire started in a hood over a stove and spread to a wall. The fire was extinguished by 9 a.m.

Latest Videos
Friends to Follow
Upcoming Events
News from Twitter

South Strand News

© 2016 South Strand News an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.