• Georgetown Times
  • Waccamaw Times
  • Inlet Outlook

Fire damages Bonds Street home

  • Monday, November 5, 2012

  • Updated Monday, November 5, 2012 2:33 am

Georgetown City Firefighters quickly put out a fire in a home near Burger King this morning.
The fire started around a chimney in a home at 515 Bonds Street at about 10:45 a.m., said Fire Chief Joey Tanner.
By 11:30 a.m. the fire was out and smoke was being cleared from the house.
Tanner said the damage was contained to portions of the interior of the home.
There were no injuries.


Notice about comments:

South Strand News is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not South Strand News.

If you find a comment that is objectionable, please click "report abuse" and we will review it for possible removal. Please be reminded, however, that in accordance with our Terms of Use and federal law, we are under no obligation to remove any third party comments posted on our website. Read our full terms and conditions.

South Strand News

© 2014 South Strand News an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.